This July I married my best friend, we do pretty much everything together & love every minute of it. In fact, just about every morning my husband & I shower together. TMI? Then you’d better stop reading…
I know what you’re thinking: “Sure, you’re newlyweds, of course you shower together…” The reality is that we were both previously married & know all too well that things change over time — we’re fighting to keep the magic alive & we’ve come up with a myriad of reasons why couples should shower together:
- You’ll conserve water.
- Time to connect in an intimate setting.
- You have help with “hard to reach” spots.
- You’ll never have to worry about using up all of the hot water.
- This is a great time to visualize how great your days will be — to give each other pep talks as needed.
- You get to see your spouse naked!
- Uninterrupted time together every day: no phone calls, no kids, no emails.
- No debate over who used up the rest of the conditioner.
- It’s a regular reminder that you have a responsibility to look good for your spouse.
- Naked soapy fun!